Sunday, May 29, 2011

1st Entry - The MOMENT CAPTURER

It had been years since i've stop blogging. Why stop? I think i run out of cause to keep blogging.

But now i finally got a cause (a very good one) to blog again. It is THE MOMENT. Capturing moment is my new occasionally been paid profession. And the core of this profession is passion.

When i first get tangled (jadi bidan terjun) with DSLR one and a half year ago, i never thought i'll be trapped, addicted and fall in love with the complicated world of photography. Yet as time pass by, i still did not publish any of my shots except for the official publications by my hirer. Why? Because i am my harshest critics! More often then not i'll scrutinize the shots that i adored just to tell myself it'll not catch anybody's eye.

But today, as i'm flipping through hundreds of my latest shots, something popped up in my mind... WASTE! Suddenly i felt its a waste for not sharing. Finally i told myself, to hell heaven with people who thinks me no good enough. I should be arrogant proud with what i learnt and achieved so far. Gotta tell myself that m blossoming as a 'moment capturer' just like others who wants to be one. And i'll continue to lecture myself about it outside this post.

So here i am. To share, to be critisized, to be praised, to be paid, to be a helping hand and to be whatever i should be because i wanna be!

1 comment: